In case you missed it, Issue # 44 of our ‘Community Association Update’ newsletter is available now!
Topics covered in this issue include:
- HOA Assessment Collection During the Pandemic
- A Member in Our Community Tested Positive for COVID-19 – What Do We Do?
- Dog Parks: Best Practices for Limiting an HOA’s Liability Exposure
- Overzealous Board Members: Understanding the Scope of the Board’s Authority to Enforce the Governing Documents
- There is no Such Thing as a Free Lunch – Or a Free Clubhouse: Implementing Reasonable Limitations on Political Speech and Assembly Rights in California HOAs
A link to the newsletter is here.